- first-person plural future perfect active indicative of praedicō
- "we shall have proclaimed, we shall have declared publicly"
- "we shall have announced, we shall have made known"
- "we shall have praised, we shall have commended, we shall have extolled"
- (Ecclesiastical) "we shall have preached"
- first-person plural perfect active subjunctive of praedicō
- "we may have proclaimed, we may have declared publicly"
- "we may have announced, we may have made known"
- "we may have praised, we may have commended, we may have extolled"
- (Ecclesiastical) "we may have preached"
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language