Form of the verb praedicō (“proclaim; announce; preach”).
- second-person plural present passive subjunctive of praedicō
- "may you be proclaimed, may you be declared publicly"
- "may you be announced, may you be made known"
- "may you be praised, may you be commended, may you be extolled"
Form of the verb praedīcō (“foretell”).
- second-person plural future passive indicative of praedīcō
- "you will be foretold, you will be predicted"
- "you will be notified, you will be given warning of"
- "you will be advised, you will be admonished, you will be charged with what should be done"
- "you will be announced at an auction"
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language