Form of the verb praedicō (“proclaim; announce; preach”).
- first-person singular present passive indicative of praedicō
- "I am proclaimed, I am declared publicly"
- "I am announced, I am made known"
- "I am praised, I am commended, I am extolled"
Form of the verb praedīcō (“foretell”).
- first-person singular present passive indicative of praedīcō
- "I am foretold, I am predicted"
- "I am notified, I am given warning of"
- "I am advised, I am admonished, I am charged with what should be done"
- "I am announced at an auction"
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language