- third-person plural perfect active indicative of praedīcō
- "they have foretold, they foretold, they have predicted, they predicted"
- "they have notified, they notified, they have given warning of, they gave warning of"
- "they have advised, they advised, they have admonished, they admonished, they have charged with what should be done, they charged with what should be done"
- "they have announced at an auction, they announced at an auction"
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language