- præside (archaic)
- (intransitive) To act as president or chairperson.
- (intransitive) To exercise authority or control, oversit.
- (intransitive, music) To be a featured solo performer.
to act as a president or chairperson
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
preside m, f (plural presidi)
preside (infinitive presidir)
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of presidir.
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of presidir.