- (uncountable) The process or business of producing printed material by means of inked type and a printing press or similar technology.
- (uncountable) Material that has been printed.
- (countable) All the copies of a publication that have been printed in one batch.
- (uncountable) Written characters that are not joined up.
the process or business of producing printed material
material that has been printed
all the copies of a publication that have been printed in one batch
written characters not joined up
- Present participle of print.
Read in another language
This page is available in 21 languages