- plural form of
- (slang) "proper respect" or "proper recognition" for another person; an expression of approval or a special acknowledgment; accolade or accolades; praise.
- I've got to give props to Roger for the way he handled that situation.
- Barack Obama (speaking at Google)
- I also want to acknowledge state senator Elaine Alquist who is here... I always want to give her her props.
- (obsolete) A game of chance using four seashells (each called a prop).
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of prop