See also: quint-
quint (plural quints)
- (music) an interval of one fifth
- (in piquet) a sequence of five playing cards of the same suit; equivalent to a straight flush in poker
- (US) a quin or quintuplet
- (firefighting) A vehicle used by firefighters that combines the capabilities of a fire engine and a fire truck, having the ability to provide vertical access as well as pump water to fight a fire.
- quinte; In fencing, the fifth fencer in parrying or attacking position.
|< 4t||5t||6t >|
| Ordinal : quint
Cardinal : cinc
Multiplier : quíntuple
- (ordinal) fifth