Last modified on 6 September 2012, at 06:07
rape + -able
rapable (comparative more rapable, superlative most rapable)
- Capable of, or suitable for, being raped.
- 1984, Bruce Woodcock, Male mythologies: John Fowles and masculinity
- To the Adam in man, woman is no more than a rapable receptacle.
- 2005, Patricia Vettel-Becker, Shooting from the hip: photography, masculinity, and postwar America
- His weapons have been destroyed; his body has been or can be penetrated. In other words, he is rapable.
- 2006, Sharon Stockton, The economics of fantasy: rape in twentieth-century literature
- The rapable female body is the terrain on which all of this is played out...
Capable of, or suitable for, being raped.