- Expressed or represented as being accurate.
- A realistic appraisal of the situation.
- 2011 October 1, Tom Fordyce, “Rugby World Cup 2011: England 16-12 Scotland”, BBC Sport:
- Scotland needed a victory by eight points to have a realistic chance of progressing to the knock-out stages, and for long periods of a ferocious contest looked as if they might pull it off.
- Relating to the representation of objects, actions or conditions as they actually are or were.
- A realistic novel about the Victorian poor.
expressed or represented as being accurate
relating to the representation of objects, actions or conditions as they actually are or were
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked