- to summarize or repeat in concise form
- to repeat the evolutionary stages of an organism during its embryonic development
to summarize or repeat in concise form
to repeat the evolutionary stages of an organism during its embryonic development
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- recapitulate in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- recapitulate in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911