- Rhymes: -iːvə(r)
receiver (plural receivers)
- A person who receives something.
- A person who acts as trustee for a bankrupt.
- A person who accepts stolen goods.
- A telephone handset.
- (football) A person who accepts the ball after it has been passed.
- (tennis) A person who attempts to return the ball after it has been served.
- Any of several electronic devices that receives signals and converts them into sound or vision
- A court administrator
- (firearms) The part of a firearm containing the action.
- recipient (1)
person who receives
person who buys stolen goods