Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- rectum in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- rectum in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- rectum at OneLook Dictionary Search
rectum m (plural rectums)
- "rectum" in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- supine of regō
- nominative neuter singular of
- accusative masculine singular of
- accusative neuter singular of
- vocative neuter singular of