See also relegò
Italian↑Jump back a section
- I gather, collect again, recover.
- I travel, traverse or sail over or through again.
- I go over or go through again in reading, speech, thought, read, relate or recite again, revise, recount.
- I despatch, send away.
- I banish, remove to a distance.
- (figuratively) I put aside, reject, remove; shift.
- (figuratively) I refer (to a book or author), attribute, ascribe.
- I bequeath.
- relego in Charlton T. Lewis & Charles Short, A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1879