See also: Repertoire
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈɹɛp.ə.twɑː/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈɹɛp.əɹ.twɑɹ/, /ˈɹɛp.ə.twɑɹ/
repertoire (plural repertoires)
- A list of dramas, operas, pieces, parts, etc., which a company or a person has rehearsed and is prepared to perform or display.
- The conjurer expanded his repertoire with some new tricks.
- A set of skills possessed by a person. A collection of items.
list of dramas, operas, pieces, parts, etc., which a company or a person has rehearsed
set of skills possessed by a person; collection of items
- ^ “repertoire” in Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary, Merriam-Webster Online
- ^ “repertoire” in Dictionary.com Unabridged, v1.0.1, Lexico Publishing Group, 2006.
- repertoire in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- repertoire at OneLook Dictionary Search