From Italian, from Latin replicare (“to copy”)
replica (plural replicas)
- An exact copy.
- The statue on the museum floor is an authentic replica.
- A copy made at a smaller scale of the original.
- He collected replicas of old cars.
an exact copy
- Third-person singular present indicative form of replicar.
- Second-person singular imperative form of replicar.
replica f (plural repliche)
replica (infinitive replicar)
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of replicar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of replicar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of replicar.