- Having tooth-like projections on one side, as in a saw.
- Many click beetles have serrate antennae.
- (botany) (leaves) Having tooth-like projections pointed away from the petiole.
Serrate is used in some scientific communities; for common usage, serrated is typically the more appropriate term.
having a row of sharp or tooth-like projections
- To make serrate.
to make serrate
- Plural form of serrata
- second-person plural present indicative of serrare
- second-person plural imperative of serrare
- feminine plural of serrato