sex reassignment surgery
Last modified on 10 November 2012, at 22:01↑Jump back a section
- sexual reassignment surgery
- Any surgical procedure that adjusts genitalia and other physical sex characteristics in order to achieve a (usually normative) result, typically employed by transsexuals and sometimes the intersex to achieve anatomy conforming to their gender identities. Abbreviation: SRS.
- bottom surgery (as opposed to top surgery)
- gender reassignment surgery (GRS)
- gender confirmation surgery
- sex change, sex-change operation (deprecated)