- Present participle of showroom.
- gerund of showroom; inspecting merchandise in a physical store, then purchasing the identical product from an online merchant; using a physical store as a showroom for an online merchant.
- Traditional retailers are devising strategies to counteract the threat from showrooming.
- 2012 September 10, Katharine Grayson, “Best Buy CEO Joly calls showrooming a 'falsehood'”, Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal:
- Best Buy Co. Inc. CEO Hubert Joly denied that "showrooming" is a threat to the retailer in an interview with the Star Tribune published on Sunday.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language