Last modified on 8 October 2013, at 07:13
ski resort (plural ski resorts)
- A resort providing accommodation and facilities for skiers.
- 2006, June 5, CNN.com 
- In fact, ski resorts and ski resort towns throughout the West make a point of trying to attract visitors in the offseason, usually spring and summer.
resort for skiers
- Mandarin: 滑雪場, 滑雪场 (huáxuěchǎng)
- Finnish: hiihtokeskus
- French: station de ski f
- German: Skigebiet (de) n, Skiort m
- Japanese: スキー場 (sukī-jō)
- Portuguese: estação de esqui f
- Russian: горнолыжный курорт m (gornolýžnyj kurórt)
- Swedish: skidanläggning c