Last modified on 7 November 2013, at 14:30
- slobberknocker, slobber-knocker
slobber knocker (plural slobber knockers)
- (informal) A violent collision experienced by a person.
- 1993, Stan Berenstain, Jan Berenstain, The Berenstain Bears and the female fullback, page 68:
- "I'm gonna flatten her with my own personal slobber-knocker block." "She'll never know what hit her!"
- 2006, Peter S. Finley, Laura L. Finley, The sports industry's war on athletes, page 72:
- (informal) A violent physical confrontation.
- That was a real slobber knocker of a football game.