Last modified on 6 August 2012, at 04:11
snarfle (third-person singular simple present snarfles, present participle snarfling, simple past and past participle snarfled)
- to make the noise of an animal (such as a pig) eating
- to eat greedily
- 2004 Brigit Legere Binns - The Low-carb Gourmet: Recipes for the New Lifestyle - Page 4
- Wiggy, my Staffordshire terrier, loved to snarfle and root around on that hillside, and she always brought in the wonderful perfume, like a cloud of scent . . .
- 2007 Alan Farrell - High Cheekbones, Pouty Lips, Tight Jeans Page 246
- . . . while we snarfle down popcorn at the Cineplex.