- A vehicle that is used to push snow off surfaces such as roads.
- A device attached to a vehicle to enable it to be used for removing snow.
- A maneuver/manoeuvre in skiing in which the tips of the skis point inwards and the back ends point outwards, imitating a snow plow.
- snowplough model, snowplow model
- snowplough turn, snowplow turn
snow plow (third-person singular simple present snow plows, present participle snow plowing, simple past and past participle snow plowed)
- (transitive) To clear (roads, etc) using a snow plow.
- (intransitive) To perform a snow plow in skiing.
transitive: clear (roads, etc) using a snow plow
intransitive: perform a snowplow in skiing