Marketing term comparison to rollerblade (a ski that fells as if it is as short as a rollerblade, and as easy to turn.)
- A short version of a ski, which have more control than skis.
- snow blade
- mini-ski , miniski , mini ski
- ski-blade , skiblade , ski blade
- ski-board , skiboard , ski board
- mini-board , miniboard , mini board
- snow skates
- ski shoes
snowblade (third-person singular simple present snowblades, present participle snowblading, simple past and past participle snowbladed)
- To travel by snowblade.
- snowblader/snow blader/snow-blader
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language