speciosity (plural speciosities)
- (uncountable) The state or quality of being specious.
- (countable, rare) pl. Specious actions, promises, ideologies, etc.
- “speciosity” in The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition, Houghton Mifflin Company, 2000.
- “speciosity” in Dictionary.com Unabridged, v1.0.1, Lexico Publishing Group, 2006.
- "speciosity" in the Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, MICRA, 1996, 1998.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language