From speech + -worthy.
speechworthy (comparative speechworthier or more speechworthy, superlative speechworthiest or most speechworthy)
Last modified on 12 April 2012, at 20:26
- Worthy of speech or of being spoken.
- 1988, Proceedings of the american catholic philosophical association:
- Further, whatever is speechworthy, whatever can be understood, is language.
- Fit for a speech.
- 2002, Gordon Fraser, Antimatter: The Ultimate Mirror:
- [...] something most delegates would be able to appreciate at face value, and Llewellyn Smith had earmarked it as being speechworthy.