strumpet (plural strumpets)
- A female prostitute; a woman who is very sexually active.
- A female adulterer.
- A mistress.
- (derogatory) A trollop, a whore.
- See also Wikisaurus:prostitute
- See also Wikisaurus:promiscuous woman
- See also Wikisaurus:sexual partner
- (obsolete, transitive) To debauch.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Shakespeare to this entry?)
- (obsolete, transitive) To dishonour with the reputation of being a strumpet; to belie; to slander.
- With his untrue reports, strumpet your fame.