- auxiliary or supplemental
- chief ruler and principal head everywhere, not suffragant and subsidiary
- They constituted a useful subsidiary testimony of another state of existence.
- secondary or subordinate
- a subsidiary stream
- of, or relating to a subsidy
- subsidiary payments to an ally
- Ld. Mahon
- George the Second relied on his subsidiary treaties.
auxiliary or supplemental
secondary or subordinate
of or relating to a subsidy
subsidiary (plural subsidiaries)
- A company owned by a parent company or a holding company, also called daughter company or sister company.
- (music) a subordinate theme
company owned by a parent company or a holding company
music: a subordinate theme
Read in another language
This page is available in 21 languages