From imitation of the sound
to move with rushing or swirling sound
swoosh (plural swooshes)
- A swooshing movement or sound
- A pattern or logo suggesting a swooshing movement.
- 2009, Jennifer Visocky O'Grady, Kenneth Visocky O'Grady, A Designer's Research Manual (page 7)
- lf, on the other hand, you're one of the thousands of graphic designers whose education was based primarily in the art department; almost all of your clients have MBAs and neutral blue swoosh logos […]
- 2011, Carmen Torbus, The Artist Unique (page 39)
- Create various patterns and swooshes in the wet gesso with the old credit card or any other texture tool you choose.