the world is one's oyster
Pistol: Why then the world's mine oyster/Which I with sword will open.
- All opportunities are open to someone, the world is theirs.
- In order to achieve something in this world, one has to grab the opportunity.
all opportunities are open to someone
one has to grab the opportunity to achieve something
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Spanish: el mundo es tuyo, te vas a comer el mundo
- Russian: всё в твоих руках; воспользуйся случаем
- Mandarin: 能尽情享受生活中的一切快乐与机遇; 世界属于你
- Polish: Świat stoi przed nim otworem
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language