- Of current interest; contemporary.
- Fair trade has become quite a topical subject.
- local to a particular place
- (medicine, not comparable) Applied to a localized part of the body.
- Arranged according to topic or theme; thematic.
- (medicine: applied locally): systemic
applied to a localized part of the body
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
topical (plural topicals)