trio (plural trios)
- A group of three people or things.
- A group of three musicians.
- (music) A piece of music written for three musicians.
- (music) A passage in the middle of a minuet, frequently in a different key.
- Any cocktail made with a spirit, a liqueur, and a creamy ingredient.
group of three people or things
group of three musicians
a piece of music written for three musicians
passage in the middle of minuet
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Declension of trio (type valtio)
trio m (plural trii)
- baby carriage