tweener (plural tweeners)
- (sports) A person who plays at two positions, not good enough at either to be restricted to it.
- (tennis) A shot that is hit between the legs. It was first popularized by Frenchman Yannick Noah.
- (computing) A computing device that is smaller than a traditional laptop, but larger than a PDA
- (professional wrestling slang) A professional wrestler who is neutral or morally ambiguous; neither a face nor a heel, or showing no favoritism to either allegiance.
- (cinematography) A person, machine or piece of software that performs tweening
- (film) A film that isn't very marketable because it's in between two genres.