unipeg (plural unipegs)
- (informal) A winged unicorn.
- 1999 January 27, Twyligtsky, “Re: the inn”, alt.mythology.mythic-animals, Usenet:
- 2004, Myles Brandon Hibbett, Zephyr Spheres and the Lost Spell, Lincoln: iUniverse, ISBN 0595313957, page 49:
- But, I think it will be too risky to try and steal horses, unipegs, pegasi, or unicorns. There are spells cast on the animals to keep track of them.
- 2011 October 24, Mercedes Burgos-Diaz, Meenah, the Mystical Princess of Zantel, Bloomington: iUniverse, ISBN 9781462059294, OL 25228959M, page 20:
- As she whistled the horse, which Aries said was a Unipeg, which was a combination of a Pegasus and a unicorn landed right there smack in front of Mary it just landed and stared her right in the eyes.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see the citations page.