ventral (not comparable)
- Related to the abdomen or stomach
- (anatomy) On the front side of the human body, or the corresponding surface of an animal, usually the lower surface.
- An anatomical term referring to the bottom portion of either foot and/or hand.
- (human anatomy direction adjectives) anterior, distal, dorsal, lateral, medial, posterior, proximal, ventral (Category: en:Medicine) 
on the front side of the human body or the according surface of an animal
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
ventral (plural ventrals)
- Any of the enlarged and transversely elongated scales that extend down the underside of a snake's body from the neck to the anal scale.