- second-person singular perfect active indicative of videō
- "you have seen, you saw, you have perceived, you perceived; you have looked (at), you looked (at)"
- "you have observed, you observed, you have noted, you noted"
- "you have understood, you understood, you have perceived, you perceived, you have comprehended, you comprehended"
- "you have looked (at), you looked (at), you have considered, you considered, you have reflected (upon), you reflected (upon)"
- "you have looked out for, you looked out for, you have seen to, you saw to, you have cared for, you cared for, you have provided, you provided, you have made sure, you made sure"
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language