Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɛə(r)z
- Homophones: wears, warez, where's (in accents with the wine-whine merger)
- Plural form of ware
- (plural only) Goods or services that are for sale.
- The square was filled with booths, with vendors offering their wares.
- 2011 October 26, “Report of the Interdepartmental Working Committee on Mortgage Arrears”, Dáil Éireann:
- I call on the Minister to ensure good regulation is applied to moneylenders and so-called independent money advisers, many of whom are former bankers peddling their wares
goods for sale