weddingzilla (plural weddingzillas)
- (humorous, often attributive) A person overly concerned with ensuring that a wedding goes exactly as they envision it.
- 2012, Amy Alkon, "Advice goddess", Colorado Springs Independent, 11 April 2012:
- It can be hard for a man to understand how an otherwise sweet and reasonable woman can go all weddingzilla: "My dress must have a 50-foot train, trimmed with the skins of puppies!"
- 2013, Megan Garber, "We Have Ourselves a Groomzilla", The Atlantic, 23 April 2013:
- At least he's making Weddingzilla-ism slightly more of an equal-opportunity affair.