See also: из
из- • (iz-)
- out from
- When added to a verb, it may form a verb with a sense of completeness, abundance or exhaustion.
- When added to a verb, it may form a verb with a sense of destruction, ruined due to use.
- When added to nouns, especially when they have the suffix -ье, it indicates location of an object.
- When added to adjectives for colours, an adverb is formed indicating nuance.
- When added to nouns, it may form an adverb indicating spatial or temporal properties. Usually in archaic or highly formal style.
- When added to adverbs, it can form an adverb with a sense of direction for an action.
- из (iz)
из- (Latin spelling iz-)