- This is a kwukyel note. Kwukyel was a system formerly used in Korea whereby correct interpretation of texts written in Classical Chinese was aided by small interspersed notes such as this one. The notes represent Korean morphemes but were only used within Chinese text.
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 91, character 5
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 1416
- Dae Jaweon: not present, would follow page 192, character 5
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 1, page 103, character 2
- Unihan data for U+4EBD
|For pronunciation and definitions of 亽 – see 亼 (“to collect, to gather; collection, set; etc.”).
(This character, 亽, is a variant form of 亼.)