A CJK compatibility ideograph (U+2F82A) exists for an alternative form with 乀 stroke that extends across 勿 beyond the right side of 勹.
匆 (radical 20, 勹+3, 5 strokes, cangjie input 心大大 (PKK), four-corner 27450, composition ⿻勿丶(U+5306) or ⿻勿乀(U+2F82A))
- 茐, 䖏, 𡧴, 𢝰, 𬖕, 𠰯, 𠱱, 𢫍, 𦓭, 𨠞, 𨣭, 𩂜, 𠁅
This character is not found in the Kangxi dictionary. It is a reduction of 怱 which was originally derived from 悤.
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 151, character 3
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 2511
- Dae Jaweon: page 340, character 7
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 257, character 2
- Unihan data for U+5306