See also: 釐
- KangXi: page 161, character 23
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 2946
- Dae Jaweon: page 368, character 4
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): volume 1, page 72, character 3
- Unihan data for U+5398
Variant of 釐 by omitting the top part of it.
It is also used as Chinese Mainland's standard glyph when pronounced lí.
|For pronunciation and definitions of 厘 – see 釐 (“centi-; cash, a unit of weight, equal to one tenth of a; etc.”).|
(This character, 厘, is the simplified and variant form of 釐.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 厘 – see 廛 (“a store, shop; ground allotted to a retainer”).|
(This character, 厘, is a variant form of 廛.)
- shop, store (廛)
- a measure of quantity (釐)
As a variant kanji for 廛:
As a variant kanji for 釐: