Note that the right side component of this character (U+53F1) is written 𠤎 and not 匕. In Japan, as of the latest 2010 reform the correct form of the character is 𠮟 (U+20B9F) with 七 as the right side component.
- KangXi: page 173, character 2
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 3248
- Dae Jaweon: page 384, character 2
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 572, character 6
- Unihan data for U+53F1
|simp. and trad.
|Historical forms of the character 叱|
|Shuowen Jiezi (compiled in Han)|
|Small seal script|
|Characters in the same phonetic series (七) (Zhengzhang, 2003)|
Not included in the 2010 jōyō reform in favor of very similar 𠮟 (
U+20B9F), despite 叱 having been standard in Japanese character sets.
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text