|alt. forms||下門／下门 archaic|
- Cantonese (Jyutping): haa6 mun4
- Hakka (Sixian, PFS): Ha-mùn
- Min Dong (BUC): Â-muòng
- Min Nan (POJ): Ē-mn̂g / Ēe-mûi
- Min Dong
- Min Nan
- (Hokkien: Xiamen, Quanzhou, mainstream Taiwanese)
- (Hokkien: Zhangzhou)
- (historical geography) Xiamen, a fortification which formerly protected Xiamen Bay.
- (geography) Xiamen Island (廈門島) in Xiamen Bay, Fujian.
- (geography) Xiamen Bay (廈門灣) in southeastern Fujian at the mouths of the Jiulong and Xixi rivers on the Taiwan Strait.
- (geography) Xiamen (廈門市), the sub-provincial city of Fujian on Xiamen Island and the surrounding Chinese mainland, now including its mountainous rural hinterland and notionally including the nearby Jinmen Islands still controlled by the Republic of China on Taiwan.
- (island): 嘉禾 (historical)
- (city): 下門／下门 (Xiàmén) (historical); 思明 (Sīmíng) (historical)
- (its hinterland): 同安 (historical); 思明 (Sīmíng) (historical)