See also: 蔆
- KangXi: page 1039, character 20
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 31219
- Dae Jaweon: page 1498, character 3
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): volume 5, page 3229, character 1
- Unihan data for U+83F1
|simp. and trad.
|Kanji in this term|
- As with many terms that name organisms, this term is often spelled in katakana, especially in biological contexts (where it is customary), as ヒシ.
- It may be implausible to use water chestnut synonymously or confusingly, which is also synonymous to Eleocharis dulcis which is unrelated to water caltrop.
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text