- Phonetic Hangul[마니]
|Revised Romanization (translit.)?
Hangulization of Mani, ultimately from Ancient Greek Μάνης m (Mánēs).
마니 • (Mani)
- (摩尼珠) Cintamani (wish-fulfilling magic jewel)
- (摩尼敎) Manichaean religion
- Mani (prophet)
From the verb 말다 (malda).
마니 • (mani) (sequential of 말다)
- because it has ended up that way
- because one should not
From the verb 마다 (mada, “to smash”).
마니 • (mani) (sequential of 마다)
- because of the smashing
- 심마니 (simmani, “gatherer and handler of wild Korean ginseng”) (산삼 (山蔘, sansam))}})
- ᄆᆞ니다 (mᆞnida, “to handle or manage (archaic)”)