|For pronunciation and definitions of 晩 – see 晚.
(This character, 晩, is a variant form of 晚.)
(grade 6 “Kyōiku” kanji)
- evening, night
- 晩冬 (bantō, “late winter”)
- 晩期 (banki, “late stage”)
- 晩婚 (bankon, “late marriage”)
- 晩成 (bansei, “late mature”)
- 晩ごはん (bangohan, “dinner, evening meal”)
- 晩食 (banshoku, “dinner, evening meal”)
- 晩飯 (banmeshi, “dinner, evening meal”)
- 早晩 (sōban, “early and late”)
From Sinitic 晩.
晩 (shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai kanji 晚, hiragana ばん, romaji ban)
- Ban no uchi ni yuki ga furimashita.
- Snow fell during the night.
晩 (hiragana ばん, romaji -ban)
- nights, evenings
晩 • (man) (hangeul 만, revised man, McCune-Reischauer man, Yale man)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text