From the French suffix -ade, as in promenade; adopted by other languages, as seen in English blockade.
- (verbal suffix) -adi notable duration of an action
- Example: danci (to dance), dancadi (to keep on dancing; to dance on)
- (nominal suffix with verbal root) -ado noun of an action
- Example: danci (to dance), danco (a dance), dancado (dancing)
- (nominal suffix with nominal root) -ado simple action of the verb without connotation of duration
- Example: krono (a crown), kroni (to crown), kronado (a coronation)