- A city and port in Egypt.
- A census-designated place in Calhoun County, Alabama, United States.
- A city in Monroe Township, Madison County, Indiana, United States.
- A city in Kentucky, United States and one of the two county seats of Campbell County.
- A city, the parish seat of Rapides Parish, Louisiana, United States.
- A city, the county seat of Douglas County, Minnesota, United States.
- A city in Clark County, Missouri, United States.
- A village in Thayer County, Nebraska, United States.
- A town in Grafton County, New Hampshire, United States.
- A town in Jefferson County, New York, United States.
- A village in Licking County, Ohio, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Scioto County, Ohio, United States.
- A borough of Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania, United States.
- A town in DeKalb County, Tennessee, United States.
- An independent city in Virginia, United States.
- A city in Hanson County, South Dakota, United States.
- A former town in United Counties of Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry, Ontario, Canada; now a part of the township of North Glengarry
- A ghost town in British Columbia, Canada.
- A town in Sarah Baartman District Municipality, Eastern Cape, South Africa
- A town in Ehlanzeni District Municipality, Mpumalanga, South Africa
- A female given name from Ancient Greek.
city in Egypt
any of a number of cities bearing the same name
female given name
Alexandria n (genitive Alexandrias)
- Alexandria in Duden online
- Alternative form of
First-declension noun, with locative, singular only.