Ash (countable and uncountable, plural Ashes)
- (Egyptian mythology) The Egyptian god of oases.
- Oisc, also spelled Æsc or Ash, an Anglo-Saxon king of Kent
- A topographic surname from Middle English for someone who lived near ash trees.
- A unisex given name transferred from the surname.
- A diminutive of the unisex given names Ashley or Ashleigh.
- A diminutive of the female given names Ashlie, Ashlee, or Ashly.
- A diminutive of the female given name Ashanti.
- A village and civil parish in Dover district, Kent, England (OS grid ref TR2858).
- A small village in Ash-cum-Ridley parish, Sevenoaks district, Kent (OS grid ref TQ6064).
- A town and civil parish in Guildford borough, Surrey, England, near Aldershot (OS grid ref SU8950).